Re: FC11 hibernate

Bill Davidsen wrote:
This fast boot stuff is totally out of hand! I just checked, and cold boot is now faster than coming out of hibernate. It somewhat reduces the value of hibernate for some cases where it was being used for speed rather than because a lot of stuff is running.

Nice work!

I find that Tux On Ice is still faster than a cold boot simply because the running apps are restored. It's closer than it used to be. We should see TOI in Matthias hensler's repo when F11 goes gold...