Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

NiftyFedora Mitch wrote:
Plugins for 64 bit  Firefox are a tangle.
This is especially so if Opera and other
browsers are installed.
An 'alternates' solution for Firefox(32|64)
would be nice.
Not as nice as a Adobe moving to 64 bit..
but flash and friends are not the only plugins
in the world.
It might help if Firefox/Mozilla had a plugin
petition button that could be launched if
a plugin was unavailable.  A score card
might help "geter" done.

If I may ask, what is wrong with 64 bit FF plugins? I use 64 bit F10, and the only 32 bit packages I use are skype related, and nothing (plugin-wise) could be better. Even 64 bit flash has behaved itself.

--
Suvayu