f10dvd installs but won't boot

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 9 14:27:34 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 10:11 -0700, jackson byers wrote:
> first clearly identifying who wrote any msg i am quoting
> and then identifying my reply   with  "jbyers:"  at the start
> of each block I am replying to.
> My reading of the guidelines i think says that is ok.

The difference between what you're doing, and what nearly EVERYONE else
does, is where the problem lay.  Without the ">" quoted text prefixes,
it's very hard to tell apart quoted test from replies.  Adding in the
names doesn't really help much.  You can't just look at the content and
see that there's been a response, or not.

Have a look at how the rest of the list participants write.  As I've
done, here.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686