Re: f10 install - low screen resolution

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 11:04 -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> What I don't understand is that this display adapter has worked
> beautifully in fc4, fc6, and fc8 installations.

Changes in Xorg, over time...  The difficulty with a live CD is that
it's virtually fixed with the original software, no updates.  It's not
uncommon to find that people who've installed an OS (to writeable
media), and had graphics problems, that they've gone away after a "yum
update".

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686