Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> writes:
> I am doing a quick survey for software that you use on a regular basis
> that is not available via the Fedora repository. Software that you
> suggest should be free and open source, free of patent and other legal
> issues.

analog -- www logfile analyser and summary report generator
          http://www.analog.cx/

I notice that most of the other programs I have in my local source
directory have already been put into the yum repositories.  Neat!

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.