Re: formatting windows partition! how to boot next?

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Adel ESSAFI <adelessafi gmail com> wrote:
Hi list
I plan to format my windows partition and then grub will be erased.
after installing the new windows system, how can I do make  re enable
the OS loader again?
have you any experience with this

regards
Adel

A quick google search for "fedora grub-install after windows install" revealed this[1]. It's certinly one of the easiest ways to do it. Another option would be a live CD but it would not automount the existing system as /mnt/sysimage.

Richard

[1] http://allaboutfedora.blogspot.com/2007/01/reinstalling-grub-after-having.html