Re: Mouse choices

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 08:20 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Lawrence E. Graves wrote:
> > I am still not able to choose left-handed or right-handed at mouse
> > control.
> What have you tried? In Gnome, you can try System --> Preferences
> --> Hardware --> Mouse - it works for me.

Just for clarity, Lawrence already reported that this problem is on F11
Preview. I was able to duplicate the problem on my system. I tested it
to make sure, even though I am not left handed.

...That wound up sounding like a line from a favorite movie of mine. :)

Anyway, it works just fine using the procedure you specified on F10.
However, the same procedure on F11 Preview fails. We should probably
move this thread to fedora-test-list instead.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"You see things as they are and ask, 'Why?'

-- George Bernard Shaw