git-svnimport

Is git-svnimport packaged in an RPM for Fedora 10 anywhere? I have the
git-svn RPM and that includes git-svn (the command that allows git to
talk to an existing svn repository). What I'm looking for is
git-svnimport (the command that imports an svn repository into a new
git repository - so you can then remove the old repository). I can't
seem to find it anywhere, but I'm sure it must be around.

Thanks,

Dave...