Re: Still having problems with my tv tuner -- need help

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Robert L Cochran
<cochranb speakeasy net> wrote:
> Plus there are people like me who are reading this thread because of
> interest in TV cards. I was looking at a few last night.
>
> Bob

I have both these Hauppauge cards: WinTV-Radio, PVR-250. Both PCI, the
first is a frame-buffer card the second is an mpeg encoder.

The both work well for me on Fedora with minimal setup (the second
needs firmware which is in the main fedora repos)

--
Fedora 10
(www.pembo13.com)