Re: Remote administration of FC 10 headless servers.

The question is this: how do you enable administration from VNC or NX when you have root access but don't have physical access. In other words, how can you enable this from a sudo command line. In my case, I'm 3000 miles from the server.

>From a gnome terminal window in my NX client I tried
  sudo polkit-gnome-authorization
and had the same problem - no ability to change anything.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=343956&topic_id=70366&forum=10#forumpost343956
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame Dave Yost com