Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

On Tue, 12 May 2009 01:11:35 +0530
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> > I said that: some software that needs it I'd rather not figure out
> > how to rebuild. (Yes, non-open source software - I'm doomed :-).
>
> Which ones? Please be specific. It is important to know the nature of
> the problem.

Well, the ones that are simplest to remember are most of the NightStar
tools in our realtime software tool set:

http://news.ccur.com/isd_solutions_nightstarlinux.asp

I think I remember seeing a couple of others as well but can't remember
what they were off the top of my head.

Like I said, not open source, no reason for me to expect anyone
to actually care, but I thought I'd mention it :-).