How to Mount a DVD-ROM Drive?

Hi All,

I hope my issue is a small one. I'm running Fedora 10, kernel 2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.x86_64. I have an internal DVD burner drive, but it's very inconsistent with mounting. Some times I have to reboot the machine or try to eject and reinsert the CD/DVD multiple times before it recognizes it.  Is there a way that I can mount my DVD burner, in the same fashion that I've done my other two hard drive partitions?

I've made entries in /etc/fstab and added /dev/sbd{1,2}, so my partitions mount every time I boot.  What is the device path to the DVD burner or how can I find that out?  Thanks.

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"