Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

I would like to see moserial added.

moserial is a clean, friendly gtk-based serial terminal for the gnome desktop. I use it daily for hardware hacking.

http://live.gnome.org/moserial
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/moserial/2.26/
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/moserial

It is written in vala, so there aren't a lot of good example rpm spec files to follow unfortunately... That is why I haven't attempted to package it myself.

- Mike