Mappery : Ye! Utuvienyes! and also Eureka!

        Skimming through Fedora's routine updates, one day not long ago,
I noticed the string "garmin" -- and just now thought to try one more
time to make one of my GPSs (all of which are Garmins) talk to my legacy
proprietary map software under Wine.

        IT DID IT!

        This is the best computer news I've had since I began running
Linux, back in '98 or '99. It means I don't need Windows, ever any more.
Blessed be the developers! Praise them with great praise!