Not authorised to mount internal disks?

Hi,

After upgrading to rawhide, by default I'm not authorised to mount internal disks. I have to type the root password every time. The only way to stop this is to turn off "Active console" authorisation for org.freedesktop.devicekit.disks.filesystem-mount-system-internal. Do you think this default behavior is OK? Because it may be pretty annoying for new users who just want to use their Windows volumes. Thanks in advance!