Re: Not authorised to mount internal disks?

On 13/05/09 18:28, Georgi Hristozov wrote:
Hi,

After upgrading to rawhide, by default I'm not authorised to mount
internal disks. I have to type the root password every time. The only
way to stop this is to turn off "Active console" authorisation for
org.freedesktop.devicekit.disks.filesystem-mount-system-internal. Do you
think this default behavior is OK? Because it may be pretty annoying for
new users who just want to use their Windows volumes. Thanks in advance!

Just a little correction - I have to turn ON the authorisation. :)