Re: Can't Run Fedora 10 or 11 Install CD

Jim wrote:
I have a running Fedora 10/KDE install. That is booting and running okay.

If I attempt to run a FC11 install CD I get this error message. Each CD is booting off of CD.

This is a EeePC 1000 laptop and the ,
/ partition is sda1 (8gb SSD)
/home partition is sdb1 (32gb SSD)

And initially I installed Fedora 10 off a CD without any errors .

Several thoughts, can you use the livecd stuff and make a thumb drive and boot off that? Can you try a USB CD drive? Have you upgraded the BIOS since the install? Have you run memtest?

Sorry to shotgun the problem, my first thought is that you are getting a read error undetected.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>