Re: cell phone

Ed Greshko wrote:
Rambod Kamaei wrote:
hi to list. can i install fedora packages in my cellphone?

Best Regards,

Rambod Kamaei (PhD) CCIE, CCNP, Linux Expert.

Can we assume your cellphone is a "Google Phone" whose O/S is Android
and uses linux at its base?

If that is so....

Head over to http://developer.android.com/index.html.

I hope you are also aware that packages from any distribution are HW
specific.
??? I assume you meant CPU type must match, for applications the rest of the hardware is behind system calls and libraries. And I have read in several places that Linux runs on iPhone, probably not Fedora though. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>