Re: Frustration with F10/KDE

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
Trying to put Icons on Desktop.
Dragging a app/icon from menu to Desktop, when you want to put a icon in a
certain place, Kde moves it some place other than where you want it.
You have no control of where you put Icons.

This has nothing to do with Folder view

I just dragged a shortcut from my menu to the desktop. And it's where
I left it. No folder-view here as well. I'll leave the icon there till
I hear back from you.

Something awfully weirdy is going on, I logged out of KDE and came back in and it corrected the problem. One of the unexplainables , at least I will know what to do the next time it happens.
Thanks for your responds .
Hopefully they will get rid of these crazy little happenings in KDE someday, some year, who knows.