Re: Can't boot!

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2009, William M. Quarles wrote:
The computer seems to "die" right about when X is about to start.

Can you try <ctrl><alt><F1> (and F2, F3, ...) to see of console login is on?

OK, this PC is playing mean tricks on me. The past 10 times I've tried to boot it, the boot has failed, and also, the keyboard stops responding (so <Ctrl><Alt><anything> doesn't work). This thing is behaving very inconsistently, because it just did a successful boot and I was able to log in.

See the music list for my "mixer wowes" with the sound card and the DVD decoder card.

Peace,
William