Re: rsync -

Andras Simon wrote:
If you change the files "in parallel" on both computers, then I'm
afraid you'll have to manually merge them. The only tool I know about
which helps with this is Emacs' emerge (which, for all my love for
Emacs, I find nearly unusable), but there must be others.

Andras
Ok, I have two conflicting replies. I will make back up files and give it a try.
Thanks for the responses.

Bob