rsync -

Paul jpb at entel.ca
Thu May 14 20:34:35 UTC 2009

Why not keep the files in e-space so that you can edit them from either
machine and always only be changing the one and only copy? (not counting
backups)

Types of e-space:

* A directory that is shared on a network.
* A GoogleDocs file space.
* A server (let's call it 3).
* An SD card/USB key.
* A (god forbid) floppy disk.