Re: Starting udev graphics issue

Anyone?

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Devon Harding <devonharding gmail com> wrote:
I'm running a fedora 10 on Microsoft Virtual Server R2 (Which I converted from VMWare).  When it gets to the point where it says "Starting udev..." the screen gets corrupted with a bunch of vertical green lines and only displays text on the top half of the screen.  The system still boots as I can see the logon prompt at the top when it's finished.  I can logon, but cannot do anything as I cannot see the rest of the screen. What causes this and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advanced,

-Devon