Re: rsync -

Todd Zullinger wrote:

If you're looking to merge the notecase files between systems, I don't
think either rsync or unison will be of much use.  You'd need to use a
tool more like a revision control system (e.g. git) to handle merging
the changes from each system into the other.  But there are probably
better ways to achieve your goals than that. :)

Yes, thank you for the help. I think the solution is to always enter data into the same computer and then copy it to the other if need be.

Bob