Re: Digikam (or other graphics tool) question

Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi All;

I use Digikam to process my digital camera images. I want to be able to apply edits to all the images in a folder at once, such as saturation.

Anyone know how to do this in Digikam, or another tool ?

Have a look at "convert(1)" (part of the ImageMagick package).
-   "Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?"  "I don't remember"  -
-                            -- Chumbawumba, "Amnesia" (TubThumping) -