BackupPC with workgroup and domain

I'm using BackupPC to back up the computers on my little home network,
both Linux and Windows.
The Windows machines all belong to the same Workgroup.
I back these up through samba.

But now I want to add a machine - my wife's laptop from work -
which is in a domain.

Do I have to run 2 instances of my Samba server (on a Fedora machine)?
If so, is there any way of doing this within the standard service setup?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net