Re: Fedora 10: eth1 was disabled while I was asleep...

Steven P. Ulrick writes:

changes could have been made to it after I went to bed last night.  More
simply put, I had perfect network connectivity from my Fedora 10 box last
night, but during the night something happened, and I can no longer
connect to the Internet.

Well, what happens when you run "ifup eth1", and/or grep for eth1 in /var/log/messages.