TV-out with nvidia drivers in Fedora 10

Hi,
I'm trying to get the TV out from my GeForce FX5200 to work. I'd ideally
like it to be on at the same time as my flat screen and with my desktop
extended onto it. I've been searching around for some information, but
most of it seems quite out of date. I've got the proprietary Nvidia
drivers installed at the moment.

I've checked all this and got working under Windows, just need it to
work in Linux.

Does anyone have any advice on how to achieve this,
Much appreciated,
James Allsopp