F10 Wine/Garmin use

	I'm running MapSource and TopoUS2008 under Wine on Fedora 10
Linux. I want to find the highest point on the highway from my house to my
in-laws', a couple hundred miles away.

	The routing function insists on straight lines some times, and
follows roads other times -- regardless how I edit my preferences. How do
I make it go the way I want?

	Once I do get it to do that, and then tell it to show the
profile, how do I get it to show me the various peaks *on* the *map*??