Re: F10 Wine/Garmin use

Try the U. S. Geological Survey

Bob

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 20:44 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
	I'm running MapSource and TopoUS2008 under Wine on Fedora 10
Linux. I want to find the highest point on the highway from my house to my
in-laws', a couple hundred miles away.

	The routing function insists on straight lines some times, and
follows roads other times -- regardless how I edit my preferences. How do
I make it go the way I want?

	Once I do get it to do that, and then tell it to show the
profile, how do I get it to show me the various peaks *on* the *map*??

Frankly, I don't think this has anything to do with Fedora, or Linux, or
even Wine. You should look for a list or forum related to the apps
themselves.

poc