Re: If you wondered why Intel sucks on Fedora read this

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> If you wondered why Intel sucks on Fedora

I cannot say that "Intel sucks on Fedora", but some problems
are apparent (like, kms won't work on i915, like the display
freezing when trying to play videos, etc, but this sounds like
a new 'paradigm' for the display driver, so we need to be
patient (like we were when the desktop's new paradigm took
shape in 2008 - and how it has matured!). Like the article
says, there are so many interleaved projects, like intel
driver, xorg, mesa, compositing, dri2, and whatnot. I am
optimistic that it will be wonderful soon.