Re: Fedora X as imap server mx0? Workable?

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 10:48 +0100, Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) wrote:
> Would Fedora X(Current)
> work as an imap server
> with a CentOS as a backup

The other way around would be more practical, you want an IMAP server on
something with longevity (likewise for any other server where you'd have
to faff around with keeping data and configuration across numerous OS
upgrades).  Fedora doesn't have longevity.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.