Re: Starting udev graphics issue

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Devon Harding <devonharding gmail com> wrote:

Sounds like the virtual display adaptor isn't supported (or isn't well
supported by X).

You could report it in bugzilla, but due to VS and VMWare being closed
source, I'm not sure you'll get much developer attention.

Richard.

--

Well, I don't have X installed.  I also have other fedora VM's on this system and they work.  Not sure what the difference is.  What does UDEV do as far as the display on boot?

-Devon

Has anyone else experienced this issue?