Re: email command alternative: a command line SMTP client

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:27:42 -0400
From: Dean Jones <>
Subject: Re: [email] Have a suggestion

Hi.  Thanks for the link.

In all honesty, I have been considering a name change for a while now
because it seems a few distro's were interested in including this in their
repo but didn't because of the name.  It's a part of the Cygwin repo
currently under the eMail name, but I think a name change is in order
regardless.

Just thinking of a good name that is unique is the problem!  :)