Re: How to Capture Flash Streams - (Radio Stations)

Jorge Fábregas wrote:
Hello everyone,

I used to record (time-shift) some radio programs over the web using mmsrip and mplayer (for MMS/ASF streams) but now one of my local radio stations switched to a Flash stream. Here is the current URL:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/univision/?callsign=WKAQAM I can play this (perfectly fine) using my browser but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a command-line tool that could play/grab these kind of streams? That way I could automate the process and schedule the recordings just like I used to do with mmsrip/mplayer thru cron.

Thanks,
Jorge

p.d. 40 minutes of Google search didn't bring anything :(

Did you try one of the python scripts used for youtube?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>