Re: How to set group of video and audio devices automatically

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 22:15 -0700, Derek Tattersall wrote:
> I am running f9.

Text only or graphically?  And if graphically, Gnome, KDE, or something
else?  The method you use may affect how you resolve this.

Even in light of you mentioning audio and video, I wouldn't presume to
exclude text-only, it could be a server...

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.