Re: REG: Printer installation in fedora

> Hi all, i need to install a printer HP Laserjet P1505 in fedora, can
> tell me the installation steps, i want to install the usb printer
> locally..
> Please send me the details ASAP
>
> Thanks&Regards
> Dinesh

Go to the printer administration tool (in the Gnome desktop, it's at
>System>Administration>Printing). The printer may be auto-detected and
already listed there; if not, click "New" and follow the steps
presented. It's a fairly painless procedure, most of the time :-)

-Chris

If there is any problems try HPLIP. It has nice GUI and many features like windowz driver. yum install hplip*
then (as root) hp-setup

--
Hiisi.