Spin request (I guess)

Alan Evans ame.fedora at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:54:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Beartooth <Beartooth at comcast.net> wrote:
> If that works on the 701 (which is a lot smaller, in every sense,
> and slower than the 1000), it'll be the best news in a month of Sundays.

I installed the Omega spin on my 900A. I don't know how that compares
to the 701, but it really fit the bill in my case. I think that the
biggest limitation of the 900A is that it has 4GB flash for a hard
drive, which meant that conserving storage was a big consideration. I
did a few tweaks to keep it from writing unnecessarily to the solid
state storage.

It boots very quickly, by the way.