Re: Tweak F11 by proxy?

On Tue, 19 May 2009 17:47:23 +0000 (UTC)
Beartooth wrote:

> Suppose I create the live USB stick, and first plug it into a
> laptop, such as a T30 or T42 Thinkpad, where I have keyboard & monitor
> that accommodate my hands & eyes far better than the EeePC.

If you only issue is keyboard and monitor size, why not set up a stock install
on the eeepc (which shouldn't require too much typing), then use ssh and/or vnc
to log into it from your larger computer and do your tweaking from there.

I do this all the time when setting up new machines for various purposes.