Fedora 10 Installation: Hangs at *Disabling IRQ #9*

Hi all,

I'm currently running a Windows Vista machine, and I'm trying to install 64-bit Fedora 10 to dual boot.

I run into my problem after I select the *Install* option from the Fedora welcome screen, as the installer tries to load but then stops at *Disabling IRQ #9*. It continues to stall until the computer overheats, and while it hangs, the disk does not do work.

   Is this a common bug in the Fedora 10 installer? How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Yang Hu