Re: Tweak F11 by proxy?

> as soon as I get one big enough for my hands and eyes

Check out www.visikey.net. I just got one of their usb
keyboards and it is ever so much easier to type now.

They also sell an overlay that fits some model laptops,
might be just the thing if you want to be able to see
what the heck is on top of the keys (I don't know why
almost no one feels like it is a good idea to make
printing big enough to fill the available space - if
only visikey designed highway signs... :-).