Re: So what's the deal with Xen? [a bit OT]

Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2009, 15:54 +0200 schrieb Johan Swensson:
> Xen is/will be replaced by KVM if I have understood things correctly.

Sorry to jump in: We decided for Xen, because at least at the time of
our decision making (but maybe it's outdated now), KVM suffered from
performance issues (compared to Xen, which is paravirtualisation where
is less overhead).  It it still true? Or is KVM as performant as Xen
now?

Tanks
Peter