Re: Fedora 10 Installation: Hangs at *Disabling IRQ #9*

On 20/05/09 10:11, Yang Yang Hu wrote:
The live CD doesn't work. Instead, at boot, I get *irq 9: nobody cared*
and the boot screen recommends I try booting with the *irqpoll*
parameter. But how do I pass this parameter?
At the screen where you boot the installer or where you choose to run the live cd, you can press [tab].
This lets you append a kernel parameter:
like:
irqpoll
acpi=off noapic lapic
acpi=off noapic irqpoll