Re: Spin request (I guess)

Beartooth ha scritto:
I can't decide what to title this request. The problem is that there are gobs and buckets of specialized distros adapted to use on things like the EeePCs -- but most of them are cloned from variants of Ubuntu, which I seem to be strongly allergic to.

About Ubuntu...I agree with you! ;)

I have an eeepc 1000HD and I tried ubuntu 9.04: quite good, but the feeling was wrong! So I decided to have a look to F11: it's a dream! ;)

I can't say that I tested everything, but, right now, I'm very happy with it!

Wait some days: F11 is coming and give it a try!