Re: Viewing tabs in an editor in fedora 10

Mark Ryden wrote:
  I am looking for viewing tabs in an editor in fedora 10.
I know that this can be done with vim and vi (with :set list). (If I
remember correctly, also with emacs).

However, I tried to achieve this task with other editors (like
jedit/gedit/kate) and could not.
Any ideas if it is possible with other editors than vi/vim/emacs ?

If you install gedit-plugins, you'll get a plugin called "Draw Spaces", which will do what you want.