Re: Viewing tabs in an editor in fedora 10

Mark Ryden wrote:
Hello,
  I am looking for viewing tabs in an editor in fedora 10.
I know that this can be done with vim and vi (with :set list). (If I
remember correctly, also
with emacs).

However, I tried to achieve this task with other editors (like
jedit/gedit/kate) and
could not.
Any ideas if it is possible with other editors than vi/vim/emacs ?

Also try 'geany' (even if it's intended for coding, it's a good generic text editor).

--
Giuseppe Fuggiano
Linux user #483710