Re: cd to folder with spaces - in a script

Peter Langfelder wrote:

> Had the exact same problem, using cd "$FOLDER", i.e., adding the
> double quotes around the $FOLDER, solved it for me.

that can do it, and you can use age old '?' for spaces and special chars.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****