Re: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M

Richard Shaw wrote:
> The fact is, that for most situations for most people and especially if
> you want any 3D performance, you don't have a lot of options.

My notebook computer has Intel GM965 integrated graphics, they actually
provide fine 3D performance with no proprietary crap. And that's not even
the latest series.

Pick Intel GMA (but NOT the infamous "Poulsbo" a.k.a. GMA 500 which is
completely different and not supported yet), it just works. And their
driver is the flagship for almost all the innovation in the Free Software
graphics driver world. It now supports KMS, GEM, DRI2, UXA and all that
fancy stuff.

        Kevin Kofler