Re: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 20:25:58 -0500,
  lostson <lostson lostsonsvault org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 02:58 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > Fran├žois Patte wrote:
> > > Is this card working under fedora 10?
> >
> > It's NVidia, so you'll get at best 2D support. Don't buy NVidia.
> >
> >         Kevin Kofler
> >
>  Nvidia cards work just fine with fedora you just need to use the
> rpmfusion repos and install kmod-nvidia

Apparently not always. I was having troubles with one of the Quatro cards
tonight at a friends house. My theory is the drivers probably don't work so
well with x86_64, since an older Quatro worked fine on an i386 system.
I was testing out Nexuiz and I was able to walk through walls. I hadn't
see that behavior before.