Revisor trouble

	Following http://www.ghacks.net/2009/05/15/create-your-own-
version-of-fedora-with-revisor/#more-12825 I did yum install revisor,
launched it, and started trying to add repos.

	I opened /etc/yum.repos.d, started with rpmfusion-free.repo, and
used c&p after the equal sign to get entries for each box; I checked
gpgcheck and Save to Configuration. It hung.

	I cancelled, started over, and used whole lines -- including the
# in the line for the baseurl. It hung again.

	I must be missing something obvious. What??